Today, I ate my first chimichanga. Then I went to see. The olympics torch thing.. yehh epic indeed (period). There were fireworks which was pretty random, the first KaBoom thingy (idunno whats that called) scared the shieots outta me. Then I went to my lolas house and ate some foods. Yehh I lost my cellphone. Hmm, dunno what to say now. Lols, if your reading this, you should eat a chimichanga. Hahaha, makin this for someone and its supposed to be epic, but ya... I dont even know what im doing right now. Ahh fk, forgot about my science homework. Someone keeps jacking my fking pens.. Ohh if you have my lunch bag can I have it back plz?? and I wish I was the blue eyes white dragon, or a sea turtle because they live over 150 years. I watched finding Nemo, its dope ( Y ). Aooo. Montaray Jack cheese and chicken chimichanga, ohh yeahhh. OHH YEAHH!Its easy as 1,2 1,2,3,4 ooonnneeeeee twwwooohhooooo threeeeeeee for. Okay, time to do some science homework. =)

1 comment: